Monday, September 10, 2012

Testing Testing 123


I woke up this morning and as I was doing my usually routine it hit me, why not start my own blog. There is so many thoughts I think about on a daily basis. So many ideas buried inside of me that I want to share.

Don't you ever wonder if people are going through the same troubles as you? 

How many times do you look at someone across the room wondering if she/he is thinking the same thoughts?

Walking down the street we all walk to the same rhythmic stride, tap on our cell phones, and constantly looking  for the right path to take.

Are we going in the right direction? Are we walking in the path of Hashem? Are cell phones a gateway to our tafkid in life? Or are we just throwing it all away?

This Morning of all morning  I woke up and it had occurred to me that  YOU , I and everyone around us need to know that WE as a TEAM are going through tough times together. That all yidden are really one and the same. Yes we feel so separate from each other with our separate lives, separate families, separate jobs and separate problems. However we are united as one unit in heaven.The faster all jews understand this the quicker we can bring Mashiach.

Yes! This blog is a test. My test. Can I inspire my fellow internet yidden? AS we all have test can you help me with mine?


No comments:

Post a Comment